Tick control,These are particularly dangerous to pets, as they contain a toxin which can often cause paralysis and death to cats and dogs ,but not limited to cats and dogs,theyre often picked up via a bushwalk or from your very own garden,ticks are particularly hardy and often are around the spring and summer months,to combat ticks we use a specially formulated spray covering all lawns and gardens ,soaking it into the soil to rid your property of these nasty pests. Contrary to popular belief, you should never grab a ticks body with tweasers and try and pull them out of a person or animal,reason being is as you squeeze them to pull it out the toxin within the tick is released into the person or dog,the only way to remove a tick without this happening is to employ a professional with the correct knowledge to do so,this could save your pets life,ticks can carry disease such as lyme disease and some people are allergic to them .If you have dogs or cats treat them with a registered tick prevention programme.
HOW WE TREAT TICKS
- Dogs/cats should be treated with a flea tick control during spring/ summer months .
- Front/backyard blanket sprayed with an approved formulation to kill and repel Ticks.
- one metre up all buildings to be treated.
- All garden beds to be treated
- Pet bedding to be washed faq's
- Can pets stay whilst treatment executed ,yes they have to be inside for two hours, as well as young children.
- Can I leave retic on, no for two days off
- Is it harmful to children pets, no not when it is dry
- How long does treatment take, one hour Do I have to mow my lawn, yes prior to treatment lawns should be mowed
- How much does treatment cost, $220.00 gst included
CALL TALON PEST CONTROL 0417488402